1. Information We Collect
We may collect personal information such as your name, email address, phone number, and payment details when you:
- Create an account on our website
- Purchase our products or services
- Sign up for our newsletter or promotional materials
- Contact our customer support team
We also collect non-personal information through cookies and other tracking technologies to improve our website functionality and user experience.
2. How We Use Your Information
We use the personal information we collect for the following purposes:
- To process your orders and provide our products or services
- To communicate with you about your account, orders, or inquiries
- To send you promotional materials and newsletters (if you opt-in)
- To improve our website, products, and services
3. Sharing Your Information
We take the security of your personal information seriously. We use industry-standard security practices, such as encryption and secure sockets layer (SSL) technology, to protect your information during transmission and storage. However, please note that no method of electronic transmission or storage is 100% secure.
5. Third-Party Links
Our website may contain links to third-party websites or services that are not owned or controlled by Atrium USA. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of these external sites, and we encourage you to review their respective privacy policies.
6. Children’s Privacy
Our website, products, and services are not intended for use by children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are a parent or guardian and believe that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will take steps to delete such information from our systems.
8. Contact Us
222 Main Street, Salt Lake City, UT, 84101